Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rehlah Matruh-Siwa 2011
[font=Times New Roman][color=green]

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Firstly i would like to say thank for my the akhi Salam for invited me to join that journey that i don't get any news about this trip except from him.

At the first time he invite to join this trip, I think several time either i will say yes or no because i don't get know well Johor's student. But after i think this is a chance for me to get new friends, so i decided to join it.

All of us hope for perfect from that trip including me. And we believe that Ust Salam had made his best effort to organize this trip as best as he can, but the result in Allah's desire.

I feel quite enjoy and happy with during this trip. So many event and tragedy that makes this journey full with various type of student emotion either cheerful one or not.

Sorry to say. Beside the success of this journey, there is still room for improvement. In my point of view, this journey should have activity not just swimming or more easy to say, beach activity like swimming, bath, beach-futsal. It should include activities that include all participant. And should at the first time, all participant should know each-other by 'taaruf session'. And also should have more activity include in bus.

I also want to suggest to ust Salam and all the programme organizer under BKPJM, we have to realise one of the issue that we are facing it from many years ago until know. It is about student ability to use english and arabic their commnication. We all already know people always comment and say that al-azhar student are unable to make good role-model in arabic and english. And i'm personally admit that student from Faculty of Ulum Islamiyyah also facing this problem although our faculty is corncern about the student ability in arabic practise. The problem is when we do not use arabic and english in our daily talk among us. We can't hope egyptian because majority of them does'nt use right grammar in arabic. And for the english, we should work harder because it take second common language in our country and the most common language in this world.

So, once again, I hope very much that the leadership of BKPJM can emphasis my view for the good of all. And hope after this, there is drastic paradigm where we can make change for this dilemma.

Wslm.

SHAMSUDIN BIN SAMSI
Second Year Student,
Faculty of Islamic Studies,
University of Al-Azhar,
Cairo, Egypt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Ada apa dengan Matrouh dan Siwa..?? rokawa_kaede7859 1 965 10-06-30, 01:06:35
Last Post: aminsailan
Wink rehlah gi matroh? best ke? usul_cairo 1 902 09-07-01, 02:07:18
Last Post: hadi
  Rehlah nizam_iltizam 9 2,467 07-12-31, 04:12:37
Last Post: Haziq